Friday, February 10, 2012

Last Day

Today was the last day. The last day that Solomon will ever be 1 year old.
We decided to make it a fun day that was worth remembering. We started our day at play group. There are lots of fun things to do at play group but the thing that really grabbed our attention this week was the craft table. We spent most of our time making valentines for our friends.
Side Note: Which if you know Elenore, you know that this isn't a strange occourance. She would spend all day making cards if she could. For example this was two days ago:
feb-34

Now for our Valentines Day cards:
feb-8-2

feb-57

feb-4-2

feb-6-2


After Play group we headed out to our friends house to visit Jen, Silas, and Ezra. Where we played outside with bikes and make some valentines day cookies. (We have the best friends)

The last thing that we did today is a very important tradition in my family. Every year on the eve of my birthday, my mom would say to me, "Make sure you look in the mirror before you go to bed because you are going to be a whole year older tommorow. You will look SO different!" This fun game is something that I want to pass onto my children. It was always something that made me feel special and excited for the next year ahead.

{Solly checking himself out in the mirror}

last day

lastday2


Stay Tuned! Solomon and I head out to take his 2 year old pictures tommorow. And I'll have some oldies for you. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP