Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Solomon!

Two years ago, today I became the mommy of a fantastic little boy. I was the woman who had no idea what she was going to do with a boy. But I am soo blessed that I get to be Solomons Mommy. He is such a loving, curious, monkey. He has the funniest sense of humor.

CIMG1408 - Copy
(this is the exact moment he got his nick name "Solly". All through my pregnancy I couldn't think of a good nick name for Solomon. The moment he was in my arms and crying all I could say was "Don't cry Solly". And it stuck)


The name Solomon means "peace" and he was the most calm baby you could ever meet. Everyone always said how smiley he was and how they never saw him cry.

pblr-263

Today he is still very easy going and smiley.

babes-13

Things he likes:
Playing outside
Backpacks
Sister
Drums
"poom-pooms" (guns)
Bikes
Movies
"Games" (any game played on mama's kindle fire)
Basketball


Now onto the good stuff! Here are some pictures from his birthday day:

bday

bday-3

bday-6

And because we like donuts better then cake in our family-

bday-9

bday-10

Tommorow is Solomon's Birthday party so stay tuned for some super cute robot themed party details. :)
Happy Birthday my sweet Solomon. You are such a joy in my life.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP