Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What inspires me?

When I think about what inspires me, photography is usually the first thing that comes to my mind. Crafting is usually second, but the craft is usually for photography purposes.

I look at other photographers and think about how amazing thier work is and how awe inspiring. I wonder often if my work will ever be as good, fun, quirky.

I want to find MY STYLE. I just can't seem to define what that lookslike..
Here are a few of my images that i feel very happy with. Maybe I can find a similarity between them that will help to define me.

22

25

10

miles-19

family day-16

LWS-15

HSM-39

kate and jack-4

Maternity-6

xailla-29

Expecting

mothersday-1-17

engagement-1-31

IMG_0210

glam-6

bday

Could it be as simple as light and grass? None of these have props... Just beautiful light, long grass, and faces. Is it ok to be that simplistic?

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP