Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exciting New Adventure!

For the past few weeks I have been very unsettled. I knew that something needed to change in my life. I was spending too much time worrying about my photography business then actually enjoying taking portaits. I had gotten so far away from what I really love to do.

I love capturing moments. I especially love capturing moments featuring these two sweeties:

Elenore {3 years old}

family day-22




Solomon {23 months old}

wa trip-2



and I can't forget about my sweet little bun in the oven. {due in August}

12 weeks




I have decided to take a break from persuing my business at this time and take the time to enjoy my babies! Time goes by so fast I don't want to miss it.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

I am glad you are acting on what matters most so quickly. Good job. You will so enjoy being a part of them developing a strong faith and reaching new milestones. I love your mommy heart that God gave you and your mom helped develop and foster.
Laura

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP